Enforcing Your Rights


If you have a dispute with your landlord and an attorney, housing advocate, or one of these guides suggests enforcing your rights in small claims court, this guide explains the step-by-step process for pursuing a small claims case.

Legal Aid Services of Oregon
Portland Regional Office
520 SW 6th Ave, Suite 700
Portland, OR 97204

©2020 by Legal Aid Services of Oregon, Portland Regional Office